Sunday, March 20, 2016

Picture Perfect

Hello Friends!

It has been a heck of the week. For those who don't follow me personally, I had come down with shingles on my left arm, and was out of commission for the week. I am on the mends.

Thank goodness I have my mom and dad to the rescue.

Dad is retired, and he loves playing with ideas (like me ... a creator), and he built his own alkaline water filtering system, and gave me couple of jugs to drink. Between the medication and the water, it made the healing go faster.

I created this card for them from the "Picture Perfect" stamp set and watercoloring.


When I first got this set I wasn't too sure about it but the clear mount made it easy to do multi-layering. I had to practise first and then got the hang of it.



I fussy cut the hummingbird and popped it up with dimensionals. The background is a watercolor wash with tempting turquoise, and dabbed it with baby wipes to create the clouds, dry it completely with the heat gun, I added more wash on the bottom right and stamped several times with the flower and then added my hummingbird.


TIP: Before you stamp your sentiment, make sure that your watercolor paper is completely dry and add embossing buddy. Do a test by adding embossing powder to it before the actual stamping.






View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE.
I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE! Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. This is a closed private page by invites only.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.