Friday, April 1, 2016

Crazy about Cards with a Pop!

Hello Friends!

I am hooked! No wonder Shelli Gardner (Owner), loves cards with a pop!

I can see why now.



Cards with a pop! Just stunning.

I decided to do another pattern. This time angling the "Winter Wonderland" Specialty Paper on an angle. You are going to start off with a strip of 2" x 4-1/4". Measure the right side at 1-1/2" and the cut the paper from the 2" to the 1-1/2". This will give you the angle. 

With the gold piece, I cut this piece a little longer and snip the ends.


Again, using the botanical garden framelits and sponging the edges with coordinating inks.




View the Stampin' Up! Annual 2015-16 Catalog online and when you are ready, please order HERE.
I ship ACROSS Canada! Join my team InkRedible Crafters Team and I will get you started. My InkRedible Crafters Team receives my 3D patterns FREE! Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. This is a closed private page by invites only.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.