Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Farewell!

Hello Friends!

2015-2016 RETIRING LIST



It's that time again: we're getting ready to retire stamps and accessories from both the annual and occasions catalogs. As sad as it is to see these products go, there's still time for you to get them before they're gone. Plus, retiring products have discounts of up to 50%! Retiring products will only be available until May 31, or while supplies last. Let me know before they're gone!

These lists are updated daily to show the availability of all retiring products. Download the PDF for a quick reference, or use the Excel file to sort the list by product name, price, page number, discount, availability, or product type. Check back regularly to make sure you have the most up-to-date information for your customers and your events.

PDF
Excel








Liz Holloway
Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator

You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post.

I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter!

And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.

Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:
Liz Holloway Design
Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. (by invites only).
Cards, etc. (Demonstrators Only)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.