Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Marquee Messages 1-2-3

Hello Friends!

I have been playing around with the Marquee Messages stamp set again. This time I am going to show you how to step it up. It is going to be a long post, so grab your coffee.

Here is a basic card that you can use for your make n' take. Its just fussy cutting and using white gel pen or white pencil crayon. I won't go into details which I am sure you will find the card self-explanatory, if not, shoot me an email and I will gladly explain it to you. You can see that I stamped in multiple layers. The arrow is stamped on Flirty Flamingo cs. The It's Your is stamped on Peekaboo Peach cs, and the Birthday! is stamped on Whisper White cs. All of which are remnant pieces. To get the Dapper Denim color, I sponged the Whisper White with Dapper Denim.


I popped the arrow up with dimensionals to give some depth.


The card below is a step up of card 1. WOW them by sponging the edges with coordinating colors. Instead of using white gel pen on the arrow, I took rhinestone jewels to jazz it up. It looks like marquee lights blinking around the arrow.

 


The card below is an upscale. WOW, WOW and WOW. Still keeping the same elements, the only thing that is different is that the arrow is an interactive card. The arrow moves when you push or pull. See the video below.


This is a DIY action wobble, as the original Wobble Action spring is too large for the arrow. I used a 26 gauge wire and wrapped it around the pen. You have to see the video in action. It is harder to type than visually see it.



Take your pick, or show them all the different variation!





I will update my blog as soon as the images become available.

Flirty Flamingo
Dapper Denim
Emerald Envy
Peekaboo Peach
Sweet Sugarplum
Playful Palette
Whisper White
White Signol Gel Pen
Dimensionals
Rhinestone Jewels.

I hope you enjoyed these projects, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code show in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If you order is over $200 CDN, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the REWARDS!
Liz Holloway Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.

Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:
Liz Holloway Design Business Page
Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. (by invites only).
Cards, etc. (Demos only).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.