Friday, April 15, 2016

@SLC - PreConvention

Greetings friends from Salt Lake Lake!

Internet has been slow and it was hard to get onto the wifi at the hotel to update.



Here is a picture of downtown Salt Lake City. They have there banners up.


My roommate Fran Sabad. So glad that I have met her in person! She is part of Karen Burniston's design team as well.



The evening at Spencer's restaurant. My ahi tuna salad. Delicious!


Dessert. Key Lime Pie







I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code show in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If you order is over $200 CDN, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the REWARDS!
 

Liz Holloway
Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator
You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post.
I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter!
And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.

Join Me & Friends FB hangouts site - Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. (by invites only).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.