Thursday, April 21, 2016

Stampin' Up! Canada Newsletter!

Hello Friends!

Every month we get an email called The Stampin' Up! Canada Newsletter that comes through our email every month. I don't often read it as time is essential to me. For some reason or another, I started reading this and start clicking on links.

Here is what I found.

My eyes lit up when Laurie LaRose (AB) shared this on Stampin' Up! Canada Newsletter. She took a picture of Margaret and I looking at the display board.


Want to join the FUN, learn more HERE. If you order is over $200 CDN, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the REWARDS!
Liz Holloway Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.
Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:
Liz Holloway Design Business Page
Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. (by invites only).
Cards, etc. (Demos only).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.