Monday, May 2, 2016

Global Design Project #034 | Sketch Challenge

Hello Friends!




Today, I am playing with a sketch called Global Design Project, #GDP034, a sketch by Teneale Williams. She is another demonstrator who I admire as well.




Here is my take on the card. I used the new embossing folder called Floral Affection, and added the sentiment "... and I appreciate everything you do" from the Marquee Messages stamp set. These are available on June 1. 

If you are local (Vancouver, BC), swing by my house. We are having a hi-tea party to kick off the new catalogue. I will showing what is new and you get to play with some new product.





Here is a close up - using my macro lens. You can see it is not perfect, but from a distance view, it is barely visible to a naked eye. I colored each flowers with the 2016-2018 in colors. Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo, Emerald Envy, Dapper Denim and Sweet Sugarplum inks with aqua painter. I added the Basic Pearl to give the some elegant touches. I used the Dapper Denim, Peakaboo Peach and Whisper White cardstocks.


I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code show in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If you order is over $200 CDN, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the REWARDS!
Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator! 

You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 


I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 


And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.


Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:
Liz Holloway Design Business Page
Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. (by invites only).
Cards, etc. (Demos only).

3 comments:

  1. Looks great Liz. Good use of the new colours! Enjoy your high tea, hope it goes well. Make sure you pin your project to the official Global Design Project Pinterest Board. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great ieda to use that new embossing folder in this way Liz. Thanks so much for joining in with this week's Global Design Project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, Liz! I love this sentiment - and it's perfectly accented with the flowers. Thanks for playing along with this week's GDP sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.