Thursday, May 12, 2016

Just A Note

Hello Friends!

A glorious beautiful Thursday! Welcome to my post.








I share with you today another card for the onStage2016 Stampers' Display Board. I hope you are not getting bored yet with the butterflies because this is a set of 4 cards. If you need to know how the butterfly is made go to this post.  


Stampin' Up! butterfly thinlits are so gorgeous and detailed, who doesn't love them!


You are probably wondering how I got the background butterflies onto the whisper white cardstock? Because we don't have a detailed small butterfly stamp, why not create your own?


To create your own small butterfly stamp, I die cut the small butterfly out of fun foam (you can get it at your local craft store or the $ store), and adhere the fun foam to the acrylic block. You can use wood block too if you wish to keep it for future use.








I did repetitive stamping (without re-inking again) on the whisper white cardstock with Delightful Dijon ink which is cut at 2-7/8" x 5-1/2" and just moving my block at various angles.

Then I adhere the whisper white cardstock onto a 3-1/2" x 5-1/2" basic black cardstock, and then adhere the panel to the base card at 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4" of Delightful Dijon cardstock.

I stamped Just a Note to remnants basic black cardstock with white craft ink and white embossing powder and heat set it. Once set, then trim down and add dimensional to the back and on the base card.







 
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code show in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If you order is over $200 CDN, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the REWARDS!




Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!

You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post.

I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter!

And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.




Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:
Liz Holloway Design Business Page
Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. (by invites only).
Cards, etc. (Demos only).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.