Monday, June 27, 2016

A lot of TLCs'

Hello Friends!

It is a bitter-sweet moment! My last class at the Vancouver home before I move to the valley, which is really not that far. Only 45 minutes away from Vancouver.

This is my summer event that was held yesterday.




I love holding classes at the house as nothing beats the TLCs I give to these ladies. A hot lunch (Pineapple Chicken Skewers, Rice Pilaf and a Greek Salad).




I am so thankful that my hubby was able to help BBQ the skewers while I continue to teach the ladies.


I forgot to take some pictures of the dessert section. These pictures below were taken from Saturday as they were coming out of the oven.

White Chocolate & Blueberry mini cheesecake, top with a hint of whipping cream. Mini lemon tart. Lemon Poppyseed Bundt Cake.



They all went home with a full stomach and lots of goodies. The handbag fits all these goodies inside + 8 full cards.



More pictures were taken but it will be shown on the Canadian Papercraft Cards and Scrapbook FB page.



Want to come and join the fun? Email me at liz.holloway@gmail.com. The next big event will be held in October. TBA and most likely at the Cloverdale home! I feel that it was more of a personal touch rather than going to a restaurant. Who doesn't want to be pampered!

I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code show in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If you order is over $200 CDN, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the REWARDS!


Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!

You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post.

I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter!

And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.



Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:

Cards, etc. (Demos only).

1 comment:

  1. Looks like everyone was VERY spoilt!! Cute purse!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.