Saturday, June 18, 2016

Congratulations Butterflies

Hello Friends! 

My boys are at this stage in age that they are invited for weddings. They have been going into my card stash for wedding cards and it was time to replenish them.


I have been playing around with the butterfly thinlits again, and I am hoping that you are not tired of it. I used tone on tone colors and mixed it up glimmer silver cs. 


Details and cutting instructions below.



  1. Cut (1) 4-1/4" x 8-1/2" and score at 5-1/2". This is your base card.
  2. Cut (1) 5" x 3-1/4" in whisper white cs, and emboss with dots embossing folder, and adhere this piece on the left side of the base card.
  3. Cut (2) small butterflies in whisper white cs, and adhere to the base card.
  4. Cut (1) 1" x 3-1/4" in whisper white cs. Stamp "congratulations" in basic black archival ink. Adhere to the base card.
  5. Cut (1) small butterfly in silver glimmer cs. Adhere to the base card.
  6. Add rhinestone jewels.



I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code show in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If you order is over $200 CDN, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the REWARDS!

Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!


You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 

I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 

And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.

Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:

Cards, etc. (Demos only).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.