Thursday, June 23, 2016

Hello

Hello Friends!




Something about butterflies make a card so elegant!


Another clean & easy card.

  1. Cut (1) 4-1/4" x 11" of Whisper White Thick cs, and score at 5-1/2". This is your base card.
  2. Emboss the base card with Floral Affection Textured Impressions.
  3. Die cut the word "hello" (3) from the Greetings Thinlits Dies in basic black, and adhere together with the fine-tip glue pen. I also added fine-tip glue on the basic black to give a shiny look and set aside to dry before adhering to the base card.
  4. Die cut (1) small Beautiful Butterfly in watercolor paper.
  5. Die cut (1) small Bold Butterfly in basic black cs. Adhere this to the watercolor paper with the fine-tip glue pen.
  6. Spritz your watercolor paper with water, and apply Daffodil Dijon ink with your aquapainter. Let the color disburse. Set aside to dry.
  7. When the butterfly is dry, I applied the fine-tip glue on the basic black cs and let it dry before adhering to the base card.
  8. Place your sequins with your fine-tip glue.









I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code show in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If you order is over $200 CDN, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the REWARDS!
Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!

You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 

I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 

And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.


Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:
Cards, etc. (Demos only).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.