Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Moving SALE!

Hello Friends! 

Time has come, and I will be ready for a Moving SALE!




Date: Sunday, July 24, 2016 from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

Venue: 1450 East 30th Avenue, Vancouver, BC (30th & Knight Street)

Clearing all retired stamp set below regular price! Lots of stamps, inks, Designer Series Papers, cardstocks, BigZ. Sissix Alphabet Dies, eCraft electronic machine, wheels, and more. All must go before I move. 

Not just crafting stuff, I have my crafting table too and household items. I will be working on a list to clear out, so be patient.



Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!


You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 

I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 

And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.

Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:



Cards, etc. (Demos only).

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.