Saturday, July 16, 2016

Sara D. Designer Purse Winner!

Hello Friends! 

I lost track of time! Better late than never!


The winner of the Sara D. Designer Purse winner goes to:

Penny HanuszakJuly 7, 2016 at 11:12 PMI wish I'd been able to take your class on June 26th and make one of those purses. Wow they are absolutely amazing, especially with that huge flower. Liz you rock these 3-D creations. My favourite colour is Night of Navy.......love it!

Congratulations Penny. Please PM with your address. I will send you the cut file together with a downloadable pattern.

If you are not a winner, and wish to purchase the pattern, go to my online store tab.

I hope you enjoyed this project!

Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!

You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 

I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 

And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.

Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:
Cards, etc. (Demos only).

2 comments:

  1. Liz I'm so excited! I just opened my email to see that I'd won this fabulous SARA D purse. Bursting at the seams. Can't wait to make it. Thanks so much! I'll pm my information to you today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.