Monday, September 12, 2016

Back in Business

Hello Friends!

I am back in business! House is set up and stamping room is almost ready!

As I am slowly getting into the swing of things, and blogging was my last thing on my list, and I apologize for it for not keeping up.

After two months of not being able to create, the creativity was lost. It took several tries to achieve what I was good at. Nonetheless, it is back in action!

I apologize for these images. I can't locate my camera and SD card so these were taken with my iPhone. The quality of picture is not at its best.

Halloween is coming soon, and wanted the neighbours to know what I do for a living. I created this Coffin for the children that will be coming to trick or treat on October 31. Apparently my neighbours told me that I should be expecting 400 kids (OMG!). We barely get 10 in our old neighbourhood. I guess the younger families are migrating to Cloverdale.



The box size is 6-1/4" (w) x 1-1/2" (h) x 3-3/4" (d) and can hold a full chocolate bar or small miniature bite size. I also added a fridge magnets for the kids.


You can decorate however you like.


This coffin takes a 12 x 12 sheet of basic black and you can cut this with your electronic cutter. If you don't have an electronic cutter, then use the PDF and print onto cardstock.

If you want a copy of the pattern, you can click on the link noted below.




I hope you enjoyed this project, please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.


Placing an order? Learn more HERE. If you order is over $200 CDN, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the REWARDS!



Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!

You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post.

I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter!

And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.



Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:
Cards, etc. (Demos only).

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the adorable coffin pdf. Hope to use it right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the free coffin pattern Liz!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know you can create short links with AdFly and get cash from every visit to your shortened links.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.