Friday, September 23, 2016

Crazy Week!

Hello Friends!

You are probably wondering where I got to when I say I am back in business!

I am back in business ... just busy designing and getting ready for my Fall Mini Retreat for the end of October, which is SOLD OUT.

I promise to show you after the retreat is over. In the meantime, you just have to wait. 


Here is what I have been up to. I have been having too much fun with my new cutting machine and was testing out its capabilities. I already know that it can cut jobs in a small amount of time which means more Kits to Go.



The above picture, Test #1. I was testing out whether it can engrave on Stampin' Up! bone folders. Check this out! Wouldn't like to get your own bone folder personalized? Who wouldn't! This would be a great gift and you won't lose your bone folders.

Test #2, engraving lines for the acrylic blocks. I am converting all my acrylic blocks to show lines on them so that when I want to line up my stamps it would be perfectly straight. No more crooked stamping! This is Block E. The lines are at 1/2" increments. I placed a black background so that you can see the line (sorry the block was dirty when I took this picture).


Test #3, My next test was engraving on glass! OMG, what fun!


The glasswares were uneven, so I used my ink pads to secure them from wobbling back and forth. 



Although you cannot see the etched glasses, they are engraved with Stampin' Up! logo and the Statement of the Heart verse below.

So no stamped cards yet.


The images above are mason jars, and you know they are so popular right now. They go so well with the Jar of Love stamp set on page 75.

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions about the above, please don't hesitate to email me.

Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!

You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 

I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 

And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.

Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:

Cards, etc. (Demos only).

2 comments:

  1. Liz, is that a special machine you used? The jars are cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary, yes it is a personal size laser machine.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.