Thursday, September 1, 2016

Seriously!

Hello Friends!

I know I have promised to show you something today!



With hubby working so hard at the old house, he has not had anytime for the stamp room or at the new house. My stamp room is still in boxes and cannot play until I have a working table :0(.

I said to him to do one thing at a time. These are my order of to do list.

1. Get old house cleared. Today is the handover of the keys.
2. Get palm trees back into the ground at the new house.
3. Get my stamp room done.  

My stamp room is being redone as the room is a different size. It takes time to think over what I want in place.



So instead, SU HQ has special offers going on for three weeks. Save 25%. Each week there are a list of the special offers.




Click here to see what is on special this week, September 1-7!

 
  
  
Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!


You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 

I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 

And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.
Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:
Cards, etc. (Demos only).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.