Monday, October 24, 2016

Amazing Class!

Hello Friends!

Be warned. Picture heavy.

I had an amazing class yesterday! It was fun teaching again!

I am apologizing as I don't have many pictures. I accidentally deleted the card in error and had to rely on others (Photos by Charmaine H., Joanne W. and Ruth K.)











Without further adieu, here are the projects they made in a day.




This class was about memory keeping. They built this explosion, never-ending cube. It is not the greatest picture because it doesn't have any pictures in it. I will finish this off when I have a chance.

Each of them were to take it home and finish off the project. This box is just the prototype but they received a roll of ribbon the stitched edge ribbon.


The class was tailored to those who are inexperienced and well-seasoned stampers.


I taught 3 techniques with this card. Blending the skylines, how Father Christmas popping out of the woods, and the fun fold.


The next card is an extreme WOW! (Sorry the embossing folder is non-SU. I cannot locate my brick EF since the move and had to improvise).

I used the Father Christmas as the base for all their projects. Taught them how to use the blending pens and advised them not to throw the blending once it is dry.



This card can hold pictures on panels 1 and 3.

The best part, hot complimentary lunch and dessert!



So what did they get?




  • Precut materials for 3D and 3 cards
  • 1 roll ribbon
  • Father Christmas stamp set
  • 3 Finger Daubers
  • 1 Personalized Bone Folder
  • 1 Blender Pen



  • 1 drinking glass, etched with Stampin' Up! Logo and the Statement of the Heart.

  • Next Lower Mainland Inkers is scheduled for February 5 (Sunday). If you want to join in, please let me know.


    I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code show in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If you order is over $200 CDN, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the REWARDS!
    Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!
    You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 
    I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 
    And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.

    Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:


    Cards, etc. (Demos only).

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.