Saturday, October 29, 2016

Baby Congrats!

Hello Friends!



Still catching up on my list to do. It is a long one!

In this post, I have been commissioned to do a bunch of baby congrats card. This is what I came up with. Something simple yet elegant.

The baby feet was cut out with my laser cutter and then I embossed with the Happy Hearts. I made this into a shaker card adding pink sequins. Then it is layered onto a piece of Whisper White and then to the base card of Early Espresso.


I am now offering card KITS TO GO. Because there are no stamping involved, this can be ordered anywhere. All the materials are lasered cut. All you have to do is assemble.

Cost $35 CDN + shipping (exchange rates may apply) for 8 cards + envelopes. Please email or text me.

Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!
You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 
I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 
And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.

Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:
Cards, etc. (Demos only).

1 comment:

  1. Super cute!!! That laser cutter is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.