Saturday, October 22, 2016

Classroom Setup!

Hello Friends!

I am returning from vacation and ready to rock & roll!



Here is a picture of my class set up. I am amazed at how much room I still have for additional 3 more people in this space.

I will have kits available once this class is done. Cost is $95 and I will ship it to your at my cost. The kit will include ... just like you see here, all laser cut and score lines are perforated for you:


  • Precut materials for 3D and 3 cards
  • 1 roll ribbon
  • Father Christmas stamp set
  • 3 Finger Daubers
  • 1 Personalized Bone Folder
  • 1 Blender Pen
  • 1 drinking glass, etched with Stampin' Up! Logo and the Statement of the Heart.


If you missed out on this event, the next Lower Mainland Event is scheduled on Sunday, February 5, 2016.


Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!
You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 
I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 
And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.

Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:
Cards, etc. (Demos only).

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait!!!!!!! The tables look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.