Saturday, October 1, 2016

Lot of Work on My Plate ...

Hello Friends!

I have lots of work on my plate for this weekend! And more to come!



Engraving that is. You only see the images from the top down. You can't how many is stacked. There are a lot!


If you need something, please send me an email. 


Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!

You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 

I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 

And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.

Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:
Cards, etc. (Demos only).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.