Wednesday, November 2, 2016

CCDT November Hop - Never Ending Cube

Hello Friends!



Welcome to another CCDT blog hop. 

Firstly, I welcome another team member who just recently joined the CCDT. She is another amazing designer who loves to use her e-cutter and Stampin' Up! Please welcome Kate Creasey! You can locate her blog by clicking on the image below.



This month's hop is the Never Ending Cube. It is like a never ending card but it is in a cube format. What I love about this cube is that it is large enough for a great home decor. Each month you can change the cube to show something different.



When building this 3D, I had really think what I wanted on there.


I created my cube to be a memory keeper. I used the By the Shore Suite designer series paper, as it ties in with pictures of my niece and nephew fishing. I added extra mats on the faces to show you that you don't have to use the little squares. You can use pictures up to 4".

The cube measures 4 x 4.




I didn't have enough pictures so I made some decorated panels using the stamp set called Seaside Shore.


This part was left intentionally incase my sister wish to write a journal on the squares. 



I love creating mosaic scrapbook. Here I wanted to show you that it is ok to cut your pictures up. Most people have trouble with it. It is actually really worth it!



Without further adieu, click on the icon below, and hop on over to our talented gal, Lynn Streifert!


If you want to go back to any of these links, here they are:
Liz Holloway <--- that is me!
Lynn Streifert
Michelle Suit
Kate Creasey

I hope you enjoyed this project! 

If you want to get a copy of the template, place an order of $15 online, and this template is FREE! Formats can come in PDF, SVG or Silhouette. Place a $65 order, and I will cut the boxes for you. You will also received the pattern.

Want to become a demo? Join my team, and you get the templates FREE.



Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!
You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 
I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 
And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.

Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:



Cards, etc. (Demos only).

5 comments:

  1. I just love this pattern Liz, and I love all the photos that you added to your cubes, what a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to be a part of a team with so many creative ladies who love Stampin' Up! and their Silhouette too! Love your cube!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to purchase this pattern, is it for sale? I am a demo in the US.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not put this pattern up yet. Yes it will be for sale.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.