Monday, January 9, 2017

Tutorial is Ready ... 3D Hot Air Balloon & Coordinating Cards

Hello Friends!




I finally finished the 3D Hot Air Balloon and the coordinating cards tutorial. 

It is now ready. If you want a copy of the tutorial, click at this link


I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code show in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If you order is over $200 CDN, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the REWARDS!
Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!

You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post.

I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 

And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.

Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:


Cards, etc. (Demos only).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.