Monday, February 13, 2017

Perfect Mix Birthday

Hello Friends!

I just went LIVE this morning!


Here is a picture of what I taught. If you missed it, you can check out my FB Business page here https://www.facebook.com/lizhollowaydesign/.




I love baking and I am sure you do too! This is a great stamp set for the bakers using the Perfect Mix (142933), available in the Occasions mini catalogue, and the Designer Tee (143359) stamp set, which is only available during SAB. 

Here is the recipe:

1. Cut (1) of whisper white cs at 4-1/4" x 11" and score at 5-1/2". This is your base card.
2. Cut (1) of pool party cs at 3-7/8" x 5-1/8". Adhere to the base card.
3. Cut (1) of whisper white cs at 3-3/4" x 5". I then embossed the panel with the heart embossing folder.
4. Cut (1) remnant of basic black 1/2" x 5". You want this piece larger as you want your word to be centered. Stamp your sentiment in whisper white craft ink (101731) and add white embossing powder (109132). Shake off the excess and then heat set the powder with your heat tool (129053). Adhere to the embossed whisper white cs.
5. Stamp the Perfect Mix stamps in Archival Black ink (140931) onto whisper white cs.
6. Color your inked images with marker pens, and fussy cut them with the paper snips (103579). Arrange and adhere them to your embossed white piece.
7. Add sequence with multi-purpose glue.

Voila, you are done!
I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code show in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If you order is over $200 CDN, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the REWARDS!
Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!

You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 

I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 

And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.

Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:

Cards, etc. (Demos only).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.