Thursday, February 9, 2017

Star Blast Floral Flourish Wedding

Hello Friends!

I love my job when I actually get to design. It is so inspiring and fulfilling to life.

This was a last minute request for a wedding, and only had 1 night to make it.



The couples' wedding invitation was Black & Gold and I immediately knew what I was going to create.



  1. The base card is cut at 4-1/4" x 11" in basic black cs, score and fold at 5-1/2". 
  2. Cut (1) 3-1/2" x 4-3/4" of Gold Foil (132622) and adhere to the base card. 
  3. Cut another basic black cs at 3-3/8" x 4-5/8". Before adhering the mat to the base card, splatter some Gold Wink-a-Stella (141898) to give some background affect and then adhere to the base card. 
  4. Die cut the stars banner with the Star Blast Edgelits Dies (142763) in Gold Foil (132622) and adhere to the base card.
  5. I added a Basic Jewel in the center of the banner.
  6. Die cut the word "Congrats" from the Sunshine Wishes thinlits (141489) in Gold Foil and adhere to the base card.




  1. For the inside, cut (1) 4" x 5-1/4" of Gold Foil.
  2. Stamp the bottom with Floral Phrases (141764) with Versamark Ink (102283) and add Gold Embossing Powder (109129) and heat set with the Heat Tool (129053).
  3. Stamp the verse in Versamark Ink and add Gold Embossing Powder and heat set that too until the powder is melted. 
NB: The foil will curl when set heat on it. Just add Tear & Tape at the back and attach it to the inside of the card.

That is it! One gorgeous wedding card.


I hope you enjoyed this project, please do use the hostess code to get free product! (hostess code show in the top right of my blog for the current one!) Learn more HERE. If you order is over $200 CDN, please do not use this code as YOU become the hostess and get the REWARDS!
Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!

You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 

I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 

And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.

Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:

Cards, etc. (Demos only).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.