Wednesday, March 15, 2017

SU + e-Cutter = Wedding Card

Hello Friends!

Welcome to my new line of artistian side: Stampin' Up! + E-Cutter = IDEAS!

I have been wanting to start a new line of work, working with Stampin' Up! products and my e-cutter, and have been working really hard with custom invitations/cards. I am starting to get into Wedding Invitations/Wedding Cards/Anniversaries, using Stampin' Up! supplies and my e-cutter. 

This design is based from Bella & George of Tattered dies and I changed the bodice so that it looks like a separate dress on her. Although it is not a clear picture of the card, the bodice is shape of a heart.


The groom is cut with our basic black cs. Nothing too elegant.

This card is made for a co-worker who is getting married in April, and he is flying to Korea for a wedding. One of my co-workers asked me to create a wedding card without knowing the colors, and the request was on demand. I only had 1 hour to create this, and I love how it turned out!

The body is cut in Whisper White cs, and sponge the skin color with pink pirouette. The decorative dress is cut in dazzling diamond cardstock, and then I added a solid piece of pink pirouette cs behind the dress to represent the bride's color. I did pink as a sign of "luck". I created a bow for her hair in pink pirouette cs, and added a basic jewel on centre.


Because this is being signed by everyone in the office, the card has 8 panels for people to sign. This can be easily be turned into an invitation card with invite details on it.

Are you getting married? Let me help you in customising your wedding invitations!



Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!

You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post.

I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 

And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.

Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:
Cards, etc. (Demos only).

2 comments:

  1. Wow, nice information about wedding invitation cards. Wedding invitations are important for a number of different reasons. They help to notify friends and family that you are getting married. In addition to notifying guests, wedding invitations are also vital to the planning of a wedding. Knowing how many guests will attend your event is the best way to prepare. Wedding invitation card sets are similar to traditional, one paged wedding invitations. The card sets often include invitations and matching envelopes. The only difference between the two is the invitation style. Instead of being only one page, a wedding anniversary card has a traditional card style. A few months ago, one of my friend booked Laser Cut Wedding Invitation Card from Lavender Paperie, for his Wedding ceremony. Thanks for sharing this info with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive! I really like this blog.
    Thanks for giving this information…
    Wedding card design

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.