Friday, March 24, 2017

Thanks - Sending Smiles Across the Miles

Hello Friends!

Sending Smiles Across the Miles ... a perfect thank you card for my customers that are miles away from me.

The front of the card is using the Carried Away (143608) designer series paper (only available until March 31).

I stamped the medium size balloon with Pumpkin Pie Ink and die cut it out. I stamped the verse "Sending SMILES Across the Miles." with Whisper White craft ink on basic black card stock and added white embossing powder and heat set the powder and trimmed it down. Adhere the sentiment down with multipurpose glue. Then added dimensionals on the back of the balloon and adhere to the front of the card.






I love testing my skills and inventing things will my e-cutter. This time, the test is creating a pop-up word for the inside of the card. Again the possibilities you can do with your e-cutter and Stampin' Up!

The inside of the card is a pop up "THANKS" cut with my e-cutter. It was quite the challenge! It was challenging as to how to create the pop-up and to figure out how the words get folded. Hopefully I can play some more as time permits.

I cut the words out in Soft Sky card stock, and sponge the bottom part of the letters with Soft Sky ink.

I wanted to bring in the Lift Me Up thinlits die in to tie with the theme. The hot air balloons look like it is floating in the air. 

Then I die cut some clouds out of Whisper White card stock. 



Here is how the card folds and unfolds. My customers loved them, and each of them received 5 "Thanks" pop up card inserts to play.





I hope you enjoyed this project. If you want to receive the pop-up "THANKS" insert, just put a $50 order in, and I would be happy to send you some.

If you are my downlines, you will receive the templates FREE.


Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!

You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 

I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 

And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.

Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:


Cards, etc. (Demos only).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.