Monday, June 26, 2017

2017 High Tea - Stampin' Up! Style

Hello Friends!

This past Saturday I had an amazing time with my crafting friends at my annual Catalogue Launch & High Tea event. We chit chatted, created 3 make n'takes and did a lot eating and drinking.

Click on the video to see how much we had. 



I hope you enjoyed this project. Live in Canada? Come shop with me and you will have access to the StampersPlus VIP only FB group. This holds all my 3D templates, and exclusive videos for members only and other perks.!
Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!
You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 
I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 
And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.

Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.