Thursday, June 1, 2017

Bonus Days are Back!

Hello Friends! 


Bonus Days are back! For every $60 CAD you spend July 1–31 (before shipping and tax), you’ll get a $6 CAD Bonus Days coupon that you can use August 1–31.  



To make it even better, shop with me and you will receive additional $6 CAD Bonus Days coupon.



I hope you enjoyed this project. Live in Canada? Come shop with me and you will have access to the StampersPlus VIP only FB group.  

Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!
You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post.
I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter!

And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.
Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:

StampersPlus VIP MembersNew Annual Catalogue (spiral bound) - new product line releases June 1.
Collect points and earn free stamps with your orders.Members only website filled with exclusive videos, tutorials and more. Earn free stamps and catalogs.
Invitations to special outings.
3D patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.