Friday, June 23, 2017

We Are Cut to be Friends

Hello Friends!


 
I have a lot of Stampin' Up! Friends since I joined 12 years ago and I am very happy to call them my family. I learn so much from everyone as they each of them have their own unique artistic side.

This stamp set "Crafting Forever" is such a beautiful piece and I love playing with this set.
I stamped, colored, and fussy the brushes. Instead of using the flower pot, I used the Jar of Love as my holder for my paintbrushes and watercolor the bottle blue.

I even fussy cut the scissors. Did you noticed that the image is our paper snips? This is a great card for any artist!




I hope you enjoyed this project. Do you live in Canada? Come shop with me and you will be invited to my Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook. Qualifying orders are automatically added to StampersPlus VIP Members Only. This page is exclusive to all my VIPs which holds all my patterns and private step-by-step tutorials.


Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator! 

You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 

I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 

And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus. 


Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:

StampersPlus VIP Members Only (by invites only).
Cards, etc. (Demos only).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.