Thursday, July 6, 2017

Celebrating Success!

Hello Friends!     

This blog post is celebrating my downline success in achieving Silver level. I am so proud of her! All the hard work she has done.

To celebrate her Silver title achievement, I made this congrats card for her. I want to keep in line with the color Silver but with an added pop. Here is what I came up with last night! So awesome!



Can you see all the details? The idea came from the Lovely Words framelits die, and I wanted to see if I can do this with our Sunshine Wishes Thinlits with the die "Congrats" and the Layering Ovals. It is fussy die cutting but it is doable.




I stamped the tulips and fussy cut them, and then intertwine the leaves through the word before adding the window sheet behind it.

I decided to add some fun to this card and turned the main focal point to a shaker. I used the Silver sequins as my shaking elements and used the Jewel Rhinestone Basic for textures on the base card.




Just to make it more exciting, just an added bonus gift for her. Everything in Silver to celebrate her achievement! Way to go Helen!
 


This month, we have two promotions I want to talk about.

Promo 1: For every $60 you spend between now to the end of July, you will receive a $6.00 spending spree that you get to spend in August. Not only that, I will double your spending spree to make it a $12.00 spending spree in August, but you must place an order with me (not valid with any other demos).

Promo 2: Join the my team between now to the end of July, you will receive these stamping essentials FREE. The FREE Essentials Gift Pack including Paper Snips, SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper, two D Blocks (one for them and one for a stamping friend!), and a Bone Folder. That’s an added value of $68 CAN! And to give you a taste of the perks of being a demonstrator, you will also get the Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalog for FREE ($26 CAN)!

As an added bonus (only valid me - get your bone folder, paper snips and acrylic blocks engraved).

I hope you enjoyed this project. Live in Canada? Come shop with me and you will have access to the StampersPlus VIP only FB group. This holds all my 3D templates, and exclusive videos for members only and other perks.!

Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!
You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 
I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 
And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.

Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:






2 comments:

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.