Saturday, July 1, 2017

Christmas in July!

Hello Friends! 




Ho, ho, ho! Our Christmas in July promotion is here! Offers valid from July 1-July 31.

Sign up to be demonstrator through me, and you will receive a FREE Essentials Gift Pack including Paper Snips*, SNAIL Adhesive, Grid Paper, two D Blocks* (one for them and one for a stamping friend!), and a Bone Folder*. That’s an added value of $68 CAN!


* can be engraved on with your name/initials (see sample below)




And to give you a taste of the perks of being a demonstrator, a Carols of Christmas Stamp Set from the holiday catalog for FREE ($26 CAN) will be included in your kit! With so many basic items provided for you, you’ll be able to get your new business off to a fast start—Host a workshop and you can save your host rewards towards the Starter Kit dollars on things like their favorite stamp sets and accessories!
  I hope you enjoyed this project. Live in Canada? Come shop with me and you will have access to the StampersPlus VIP only FB group. This holds all my 3D templates, and exclusive videos for members only and other perks.!   
Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!
You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 
I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 
And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.

Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:


StampersPlus VIP Members
Coil Bound Catalogue
Mini Catalogues
3D designs
EARN FREE stamps and more
Invitations to special events


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.