Sunday, July 2, 2017

You Move Me

Hello Friends!    

OMG! I am totally in love with this new card I created yesterday and one of the new toys I recently received. At first glance on page 70 of the Annual Catalogue, I was not sold but I had to try. I am so glad that I bought the set, and this will be one of my keeper sets.


Click on the image below and it will take you to a short video on my FB Business Page how this hummingbird maneuvers.


This set is called the You Move Me Bundle set on page 70 of the Annual Catalogue.

Base card Crumb Cake: 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" score at 4-1/4"
Focal base Crumb Cake: 5-1/4" x 4"

As this is so fun to make, I am now introducing a new line called MASS PRODUCTION Kit. What is it you ask? I am glad you asked!

I like to see my clients make multiple cards as do I, so I have decided that I will do all the fussy cutting for them as part of my customer service. That means any base cards, layer cards, items that need die cuts or punched out, it is all done for you, and it includes envelopes too! All you need is the coordinating stamps, inks, color medium and your favourite adhesive, dimensionals, etc. to create the same card (5x). 5 cards one of a kind, and it will come with additional samples that you see in the Canadian Papercraft Cards Scrapbook page.

Edited: July 8, 2017 - Video Tutorial here.




I hope you enjoyed this project. Live in Canada? Come shop with me and you will have access to the StampersPlus VIP only FB group. This holds all my 3D templates, and exclusive videos for members only and other perks.!

Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!
You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 
I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 
And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.

Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.