Sunday, September 3, 2017

Anything but the Holidays!

Hello Friends!  
am awed again being invited to join Janet Wakeland and other demos from around the world for this month's hop. The theme is: Anything but the Holidays!

What does that mean you ask? It means that we are showcasing the 2017 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog products on projects that have nothing to do with the Holidays! That means no Halloween, No Fall, No Thanksgiving, No Christmas, No Hannuakah, etc. ANYTHING BUT how we might expect to use them. This is a great challenge for each us as we show you a different way to use these stamps in a different version.

For my showcase, I am featuring the Detailed Gate Thinlits Dies that you see on the bottom left of the image.
This is my version of a wedding card that I will be attending in October. I placed a letter "C" in front of the gate representing their last name. The gate swings open allowing you to write your greetings.


The closure is held by (2) mini magnets to keep the gate shut. To keep in line with their color theme, I added the die cut "Congrats".


Click on the list below to see other demonstrators creations from around the world! I am at No. 14 of the list but before you move, I would love to hear from you!









Stamps: n/a

Papers: Glossy White, Night of Navy

Inks: Night of Navy, Whisper White craft, Tangerine Tango

Tools: Big Shot, Detailed Gate Thinlits Dies (144669)

Non-SU: mini magnets


I hope you enjoyed this project. Live in Canada? Come shop with me and you will have access to the StampersPlus VIP only FB group. This holds all my 3D templates, and exclusive videos for members only and other perks.!

Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!
You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 
I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 
And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.

Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:



SUO Demos/Designers Showcase. (Open to all who loves using SU products).



9 comments:

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.