Saturday, September 23, 2017

Halloween & Fall Blog Hop

Hello Friends!    


I am so pleased to join Tami White and her team "Stamp It Group" on this Halloween & Fall blog hop.


Halloween is not big in our family, especially when my boys are older now, and they don't care for it except for eating Halloween candies. 



I decided to do a fall theme using the Merry Patterns which hosts can get when she/he hosts a $375 (Cdn) or $300 (US) workshop only available during October and November. I wanted to show you that the candles are not just for Christmas, but you can use this during the fall season with fall colors.


I love presenting my cards in some kind of holder, in which this case the pizza box in the holiday catalog on p. 44 (144645). The lid is exposed so that the recipient can see what is inside the box. It is also a great way to add a coffee gift card to thank those who you are thankful for.

I cut the oval with my e-cutter but if you don't have an e-cutter, just use your nesting oval #4. You will need to pass through the die cutting couple of times to cut through the thickness.

If you want a copy of the SVG file, just enter a comment below and I would be happy to give you an SVG template. 

For the 3x3 cards, I used my e-cutter to do all the fussy cutting, and then stamped in archival black with the MISTI. From there, two step stamping with Tangerine Tango ink and Garden Green ink. Popped the candles on #3 nesting ovals, and then on #4 nesting ovals.

I die cut the small maple leafs and attached it to the bottom right of the card.

Oh, did you also know that we have a Blog Hop Give-a-away. You will have a chance to win the "Oh Happy Day Card Kit". The winner will be announced on October 21.



Accessories: Big Shot, Seasonal Layers Thinlits (143751). Oval Framelits, Mini Pizza Boxes (144645), Wink of Stella

Papers: Glossy Card Stock, Delightful Daisy DP, Tangerine Tango
Inks: Garden Green, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron


I hope you enjoyed this project. Live in Canada? Come shop with me and you will have access to the StampersPlus VIP only FB group. This holds all my 3D templates, and exclusive videos for members only and other perks.!



Liz Holloway, Stampin’ Up! Canada Independent Demonstrator!
You can buy Stampin’ Up! online easily through my Stampin’ Up! shop link on Shopping & Catalogue tab, or within this blog post. 
I ship ACROSS Canada with my shop. Join my InkRedible Crafters team. As part of the team, you will receive my 3D designs too for your electronic cutter! 
And of course, you can find me on facebook, instagram, pinterest and on YouTube as liz holloway design and also known as stampersplus.

Join Me & Friends FB hangouts sites:



SUO Demos/Designers Showcase. (Open to all who loves using SU products).



43 comments:

  1. Like the cut out idea!! #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card thank you for sharing #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inspiration to earn and use the Merry Patterns set for other celebrations. #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute use of the candle stamps Liz. Would have never thought to use them for a Halloween or Fall card. Looking at them in a "different light" now. Cheers and thanks for inspiring. !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like I forgot to add the "#stampitcontest" to my reply, not that that influenced my commenting anyway.

      Delete
  5. I like how you are using stamps sets outside their regular uses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. #stampitcontest. Maybe not Halloween but is still a great card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Different and cute. My one friend doesn't do Halloween cards so this is perfect for her.
    #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, am going to try it with the # 4 oval, thanks for sharing
    #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've got to try this! Very cute card! #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved your "out of the pizza box thinking!" TFS
    #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  11. #stampitcontest. I like the use of the candles for Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved your "out of the pizza box thinking!" TFS
    #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  13. #stampitcontest
    Love the idea of taking a Christmas set and turning it into a fall card. Very creative

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool twist to the pizza box! #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE your little pizza box and coordinatingn 3x3 cards. That would make a great gift for teachers, church staff, etc. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  16. #stampitcontest

    Cute trío of cards!

    🎃🎃🎃 🎃🎃🎃

    ReplyDelete
  17. #stampitcontest

    Very nice card, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card!!!
    #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  19. #stampitcontest. Thank you for sharing your cute cards

    ReplyDelete
  20. #stampitcontest

    I didn’t think about putting cards into the pizza box! So cute gift!

    ReplyDelete
  21. #stampitcontest
    Such a pretty fall card, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  22. #stampitcontest Very pretty card. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  23. It's a very pretty card. #stamincontest

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pretty set of cards!
    #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stampitcontest. Like your fall card. Very nice.
    witchywoman2760@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love Halloween, it's my favorite. Thank you for your ideas!
    Lost everything in Hurricane Harvey, this giveaway would be a great start to rebuilding. lol
    #stampitcontest

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. I will get back to you soon.